Our mission is to empower OKC entrepreneurs with the tools, accountability and community to aggressively grow their business to 1M in Revenue.
As a first-stage entrepreneur, you face new challenges every day. Whether it’s determining how you’re going to fill the rush of new orders, deciding how you’re going to penetrate new markets or figuring out how you’re going to make payroll, it seems at times you find yourself wishing you had an instruction manual for your business.
Accelerator, an Entrepreneurs’ Organization program, is the catalyst that enables first-stage entrepreneurs to catapult your business to the next level.
Along with structured educational content focused on the core areas of first-stage businesses, the Accelerator Program affords you the unique experience of learning from and connecting with the world’s most influential entrepreneurs.
Owner or founder of an operating business with gross yearly revenues between $250,000 – $1 million.
- Qualification, however, does not ensure admission into the program. All applicants must follow the application process and are subject to approval by the Entrepreneurs’ Organization.
Complete an application
- Verify sales criteria
- Meet with an EO OKC Chapter Accelerator Coordinator
- Be formally approved into the program
- Pay the program fee, prorated to your start date
Pricing: Tuition for the Accelerator Program is $2,500 per year per participant. This fee grants you access to a tremendous amount of resources to facilitate your business growth including:
- Monthly meetings within your established Accelerator accountability group
- Four quarterly learning events
- Ongoing networking opportunities and events